October 2019 Update
SAVE THE DATE! Mark you calendars now for the big event: February 13, 14 & 15, 2020 (Thursday, Friday Saturday)
2020 Crab Feed Ticket Purchasing Information
The 2020 GCA Crab Feed (February 13,14,15, 2020) tickets will go on sale in the Horton Center November 8, 2019 at 5pm. Tickets are $35.00 each payable by cash or check, no credit cards. Many people kept their tickets from last year’s weather cancellation. Accordingly, we have 114 tickets available for sale for 2020: Thursday – 53, Friday – 56, Saturday – 5.
How It Works
- Numbers marking your place in line will be given out starting at 3pm at the Horton Community Center: first come first served
- The numbers will be called over the house PA system beginning at 5pm
- A host will let ticket buyers into the buying circle when a ticket seller becomes available
- Each ticket seller will be selling tickets for any of the 3 nights, Thursday, Friday or Saturday or combinations of those nights
- There is a limit of 20 tickets per person
- The sellers will ask for one name and phone number as a contact
- Consolidate your checks to one if possible - Cash is always welcome!
2019 Ticket Holders: Your tickets will be honored for the day, not the date printed on them (i.e. Thursday, Friday or Saturday). As in previous years, there will be a table to the right of the selling circle where you can sign-up to volunteer for the many positions available. We will wrap-up selling around 6pm in preparation for the Chili Feed.
Crab Feed Volunteer Opportunity! Please consider signing up for a volunteer shift during one of the Crab Feed nights. Our volunteers help make this wonderful event run smoothly. You can choose the task or tasks that work best for you and your help will aid in the staffing of the crews for the event. Our volunteers always have a great time serving and taking care of our guests, so don't miss this great volunteer opportunity!.
Giving Back to the Community! The GCA Crab Feed is an important fund raiser for our association as the proceeds benefit a number of great causes in our community. Our 2020 Crab Feed promises to be another outstanding "can't miss" GCA Event!
Phil Stewart, Co-chair, 2020 Crab Feed Committee